Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New Work- Starfish & Coffee!

Starfish & Coffee © Holly DeWolf
© Holly DeWolf- Starfish & Coffee! 

I finally have this illustration completed and I love it! I originally sketched this out in 2008. It had been reworked many times but it never seemed to come together. Finally, I attempted to complete this after the new year and this is exactly the way I imagined it would look on a promotional piece. 

I've been reworking my portfolio and I have not stopped since December. I'm exhausted but happy with my work, my progress and the future. My goal: to break into the children's publishing market... to start. I always think big! Now that this illustration is finished, it's time to treat myself to a big cup of coffee! 

* What's next- An easter treat! 

2 comments:

  1. If you set your mind free baby, maybe you'd understand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had that song in my head since yesterday-pretty catchy! Thanks for stopping by Ward! Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete