Friday, January 6, 2012

1st Illustration Of The Year- 'Not Yet'

© Holly DeWolf- 'Not yet'

I'm starting off the new year on the right foot with new work.  I have higher hopes for this coming year. 

Which brings me to my illustration... Life isn't a straight path. Sometimes decisions need to be approached lightly, methodically along with much thought. I've been practicing leading with my head while letting my heart be a consultant of sorts when it comes to decisions. I love being optimistic but being realistic seems to be winning out these days. Hopefully down the road I'll be able to mingle the two.  

I'm not making any resolutions this year. I've decided to go against the grain. So instead, I'm going to work hard, interject some much needed fun when I can and continue to have high hopes!    

© Holly DeWolf- Illustration rough for 'Not Yet.'

1 comment: