Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New blog, new place & new work!

© Holly DeWolf-  'C'mere' in progress
I will kick off this new blog with a new illustration that I am currently working on. Unbeknownst to most, I am working on a future gallery show. This is the first of many illustrations where the theme of this show will centre on the heart.

So what's new with me? Well, this blog is new for starters. I've moved... again. I'm all unpacked and ready for studio time. I'm happy Fall is coming. Halloween is around the corner so there will be new illustrations for that coming up. I'm also taking another crack at a new book and also two children's book ideas. I'll post more on that as I progress. And lastly, I'm re-doing my portfolio. Lots of new work and creative goodies coming my way!


No comments:

Post a Comment